Sandwich Chamber events previewed
First of all, on behalf of the Sandwich Area Chamber of Commerce, I would like to wish all of you a very happy, healthy and most prosperous New Year!
We have been working hard and we already have a jump start for 2013. Here is a short list of just some of the things that are coming up:
Roundtable Luncheon Series – From 1 to 2 p.m. Thursdays at Best Western Plus Timber Creek Inn and Suites. Open to the public, no RSVP is required and you may order from the menu. The series features discussion and Q&A.
• Jan. 10 – Barry Kolonowski, motivational speaker, mentor, business planner and author will speak on his new book “Pause” – how to get what you want out of life.
• Feb. 14 – Jim Teckenbrock, Sandwich Economic Development Corp., will speak on the economic issues and trends of the area.
• Feb. 14 – Harriet Parker, Waubonsee Community College/Illinois Small Business Development Center, will speak on issues and challenges facing small businesses.
Other upcoming events include:
• Multi Chamber Team Building and Networking Event, 1 to 3 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17 at the Fox Valley Family YMCA in Plano. Open to Sandwich, Plano and Yorkville chamber members. Call 815-312-4963 or your respective chamber to register.
• Coffee Before Business, 8 to 9:30 a.m., Friday, Feb. 1 at Timber Creek. Chamber members can promote and highlight their businesses and networking is open to all who attend. Open to the public and no RSVP is required. Join in for coffee and pastry.
• The annual dinner is set for 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7 at Fox Valley Older Adult Services, 1406 Suydam Road. To RSVP or make a donation call 815-312-4962. This event is open to the public and sponsorship opportunities are still available.
For more information on the Sandwich Chamber or to sign up for our e-newsletters and upcoming events, call 815-312-4963 or visit our website at www.sandwich-il.org. Our mailing address is P. O. Box 214, Sandwich, IL 60545.
Come and join us and have some fun in the process.
John Lux is the president of the Sandwich Area Chamber of Commerce.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com